The Importance of Being Earnest

ISO: 1600
APERTURE: 6.3
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/100

This picture was taken up from the catwalks the second day I shot the play. The blacks all run together and there is no detail. It's a mud pit. The only thing I like is the angle. I hate everything else. 

ISO: 1600
APERTURE: 6.3
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/100

I swear half of my Earnest pictures were deleted. I took this the first night of shooting. This was the ending pose for the second act. I wanted to get the whole stage setup in a picture after getting this one and it was too late. So, having went back a second night in order to shoot, I knew exactly what I wanted and where to be inorder to get it. The second night I focused on being on the catwalks in centerstage for majority of the shots. I got a much better shot of this from center of the room with the entire stage in the frame. The subjects sitting at the table were out of focus, but the girls behind the door were in focus. This was my favorite picture from the entire photoshoot, but it got deleted apparently. This first attempt would've been better if the second subject asn't cut off. The picture looks incomplete. 

Comments

Popular

First Place ATPI Advanced Portfolio

Ashley Tyson Senior Pictures

Headshots: Carlie Clem