Decade Day

ISO: 800
APERTURE: 3.5
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/50
LENS: 17-50

In the midst of me trying to hurry in order to get photos for the decade day spirit day, I ran to the bandhall to get people that I knew dressed up. This photo was at a good angle, but all the black has no detail. It's just a mud hole. I have no idea what I could've done to correct that. 

ISO: 800
APERTURE: 3.5
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/40
LENS: 17-50

I feel like this photo is good because she is sitting, but it's not in a cafeteria, and she's not eating. You can tell she's still dressed up which is the point of the assignment.

I absolutely hate shooting spirit days because all the juniors pictures look the same. We have no idea how to get new and interesting images. All of them are people walking down a hallway or sitting in the cafeteria. Not only that, but the people that we shoot are all the same because there is a huge lapse in school spirit.  

Comments

Popular

First Place ATPI Advanced Portfolio

Ashley Tyson Senior Pictures

Headshots: Carlie Clem