Club Day

ISO: 1000
APERTURE: 2.8
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/125

So, I couldn't really get in the way shooting club picture day. I couldn't decide if I wanted to use a flash or not. I didn't for this picture. I like the rule of thirds. There's not a lot to this picture. There was nothing spectacular about club picture day. I came out with a lot of crap because we played around a bunch. The multi is lighted super funky so its hard setting- wise and for color correcting. There wasn't a lot going on except Josh shooting the small stand and whoever shooting the small stand and Sabrina yelling at the big stand while Carlie wrote on a clip board. The ATPI stuff at lunch was really helpful and I'm glad we could use that time.

Comments

Popular

First Place ATPI Advanced Portfolio

Ashley Tyson Senior Pictures

Headshots: Carlie Clem