Homecoming

ISO: 1000
APERTURE: 2.8
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/160

I hated shooting homecoming. I'm so glad you only have to do it once as a junior. I'm pretty sure I messed everything up possible. My pictures were underexposed and super noisy. I felt rushed with only 15 minutes to shoot. It was sooo hard trying to find people that weren't bumping and grinding or looking at the camera and throwing up gang signs. I tried to shoot into the crowd blindly, but that didn't work out too well. 
This picture is my miracle. It's at least something. It would've been a way better shot if somehow, even in a dress, I could've laid on the ground and shot up in the circle that way you could see people. I don't know what I would've done with my flash if I did that. 
At one point I tried to turn off my flash and get silhouettes, but that TOTALLY did not work out the way I expected it to. 


Comments

Popular

First Place ATPI Advanced Portfolio

Ashley Tyson Senior Pictures

Headshots: Carlie Clem