BioLab

This biology lab was really fun to shoot. It was interesting watching what was going on which made it all the more fun to shoot. I could get weird angles and things.
ISO: 800
APERTURE: 2.8
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/250

I like this picture because what Lindsey is doing is the main focus and subject of the picture. You can clearly see what is happening, but on the other hand, you can tell who Lindsey is without her being the main focus and attention. I thought it was a nice balance. 

ISO: 800
APERTURE: 2.8
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/160

I love this picture because of Madeline's facial expressions, but there's a couple things I don't like. First of all I tried getting weird angles, but I ended up shooting at the ceiling which is usually always a ad idea. Now Joe has a light shining out of his face. I don't know if its a big deal or not, but I don't like how the teacher's hand is cut out. It's just a floating hand out of focus and out of nowhere. I do like how Madeline's face ended up being framed and I feel like it draws more attention to her. 

Comments

Popular

First Place ATPI Advanced Portfolio

Ashley Tyson Senior Pictures

Headshots: Carlie Clem