Tennis

ISO: 1000
APERTURE: 4.0
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/8000

I shot tennis a while back. I love Charlie's expression. The ball isn't fuzzy either!
When I saw that I could get my Shutter Speed up to 1/8000 I nearly cried tears of joy. Getting your shutter speed above 1/250 is like Christmas to me. Shooting tennis was hard because you have to anticipate who's gonna get the ball. I don't like that you can kind of see Charlie's underwear, or that he kind of looks like he's looking at the camera. It's hard focusing on the person hitting the ball. Half the time I just point it at a person for a whole match and shoot them so that I didn't have to guess who was gonna get the ball. It would've been awesome if I could've gotten a tighter shot, or if the background blurred a ton. I feel pretty alright with my first time shooting tennis. 

Comments

Popular

First Place ATPI Advanced Portfolio

Ashley Tyson Senior Pictures

Headshots: Carlie Clem