Water Change

ISO: 200
APERTURE: 11
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/250
LENS: 10-24

So, this was actually the assignment where I got asked to homecoming by this (cutie?) of a subject. :)
Anyways, this was a very fun assignment. Carlie was the senior helping me with high key. (Was that correct spelling?) Just by the way, the umbrella light is super pretty. The focus of the assignment was to capture the subject imitating the face on the water bottle. We had two 400 light projector things on either side on the setup and an 800 with that umbrella on it in front of the subject. Since he was so tall, I either had to stand on a stool or make him kneel on his knees. I chose to make him kneel on his knees so that I could be on the same level as him no problem and not have to worry about keeping balance on a stool. The first couple of test shots on this had terrible shadows or a huge glare right in the middle of the face on the water bottle, so we had to keep adjusting the two 400 lights to not glare and correct the shadows. This is what I ended up coming out of this assignment with.
This was a really fun assignment to shoot, and I would most definitely LOVE to learn how to start shooting different types of images in the studio. 

Comments

Popular

First Place ATPI Advanced Portfolio

Ashley Tyson Senior Pictures

Headshots: Carlie Clem