Chanel

This assignment was hard to shoot because 
1.) I'm not technically allowed to shoot at the hospital without getting consent and filing paperwork
and 2.) It was such abnormal lighting!
I thought my pictures turned out fine.
ISO: 2500
APERTURE: 3.5
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/125

I was extremely proud of myself for being able to expose a dark girl on a white background correctly. These photos didn't have to be edited a lot, which I think is a good thing. If the photo is honestly a good photo, you shouldn't have to mess with it a ton. It was hard shooting her on an elliptical because there's no way to shoot her without having something blocking her like that pole in this picture. I had to get her legs in the picture though because the story was over here tearing her ACL and recovering.

Comments

Popular

First Place ATPI Advanced Portfolio

Ashley Tyson Senior Pictures

Headshots: Carlie Clem