Tx/Ark JV

I have discovered a newfound love for shooting football. So far, I'm completely and utterly in love with shooting in the theatre and shooting football. The only problem with shooting JV is that the players mob up instead of in varsity where they actually play correctly and better. 
ISO: 1600
APERTURE: 4.5
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/250

I like this picture a lot, especially after it didn't turn out with motion blurs because my shutter speed was adjusted correctly. I enjoy this shot because the main focus is on our guy. The ball is in the picture and the subjects are for the most part facing towards me. There's action going on in the shot. Looking at my settings now I don't really understand why I was shooting with such a high ISO, but I'm gonna guess that I was told to so I just went with it. 

ISO: 1600
APERTURE: 5.0
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/250

I like this picture a lot, but I could have improved it by getting wider if at all possible, or by getting at a higher angle and blind shooting. I had to edit so that I could get detail into the darker folks. I like how the helmets pop due to the contrast. I could have made this better by getting a shot from the top if at all possible. that way it would've been a group shot. I believe this is the only acceptable time to shoot from behind the subject because it helps tell a celebration shot. It's a good photojournalism photo.

Comments

Popular

First Place ATPI Advanced Portfolio

Ashley Tyson Senior Pictures

Headshots: Carlie Clem