Bacon Fry


ISO: 500
APERTURE: 4.0
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/250

This isn't my favorite picture from the bacon fry, but i thought it represented the bacon fry sufficiently considering its showing a person picking up bacon to eat. 
The bacon fry literally made me want to rip my hair out. I got there at 5:45 expecting to do my photo story and get pictures of people setting, but I've only had a crash course in flash so I had to wait until the sun came up about 6:30 (45 MINUTES LATER) so that I had natural light and my pictures actually turned out. 
Apparently that's what I get for trying to be an early bird.
Now that I'm coming back and looking at these with a fresh eye again, I think my bacon fry pictures turned out horrible to some stuff that I've been shooting here lately. I have no clue what I was thinking because they're all extremely dark and I couldn't figure settings out.
I could've used this as an opportunity to get some really creative shots, but I guess I can opt to shoot next year instead of cook! 

Comments

Popular

First Place ATPI Advanced Portfolio

Ashley Tyson Senior Pictures

Headshots: Carlie Clem