Patriotic Day

ISO: 800
APERTURE: 2.8
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/200
LENS: 17-50

Patriotic Day was hard to shoot because not only does our school have very little spirit, but since our nation's national colors are so basic, people chose to wear regular tee shirts in a single color. The problem with that is that its not "patriotic." It just looks like they chose to wear an everyday tee shirt. 
This picture has a nice background and foreground because it shows that the teacher is not necessarily being posed. It looks like she's just naturally sitting at her desk and teaching.


ISO: 800
APERTURE: 2.8
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/200
LENS: 17-50

This was a last minute, "I need spirit day photo" image. I tried so hard to get this girl at her lunch then I saw her after school, so I snapped a picture there. The only thing I don't like is that she's looking down, so you can't tell if its that or if she's actually looking at her bag. I could have scooted a little closer to my right and gotten the chair out of my way but I would've had to risk losing this shot. These pictures I didn't have to edit too much, so I feel as though I got my settings good on these. I tried not to get the classroom lights in the picture. 



Comments

Popular

First Place ATPI Advanced Portfolio

Ashley Tyson Senior Pictures

Headshots: Carlie Clem