Play Off Game

I loved shooting this game! I'm glad this is the game I got to shoot because of all the tears. I basically stayed on bench duty and broke out a 17-50 to get the guys slumped over and upset. 
ISO: 1600
APERTURE: 4.0
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/320

I like how this drill team girl is framed. There is a lot of detail in her sequins and the tiger is a nice background. I like all the colors in this picture and the exposure. There are just enough shadows to make it look good. 

ISO: 2500
APERTURE: 2.8
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/500

I'm almost happy to say, even though it's mean and I like our football boys, getting pictures of them crying was fabulous. I wish Warren would've been looking just a bit more up. You can get the emotion from him. He's the only one crying and everyone in the background is just fine. He looks like he just got done playing hard, and the oranges aren't weird. 

ISO: 2500
APERTURE: 2.8
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/500

I tried so hard to get a picture of Clete crying. He wouldn't look up. He just had his head buried in a towel. At the end of the game his whole family was around him and he was crying into his mother's shoulder, but he wouldn't ever look up. This is what I ended up with. I wish that I could've cropped it tighter so you could see his eyes more, but it doesn't work out. 

ISO: 2500
APERTURE: 2.8
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/500

This was my favorite picture I took. If this can't win an award or earn a spot as a dominant on a spread then I don't know what can. I tried not to bring him up too much, but I had to bring the exposure up a bit. I like how you can see him up kneeling and crying with his hands on his teammates all praying. It makes the eye draw to him and he is rule of thirds to the right. 

Comments

Popular

First Place ATPI Advanced Portfolio

Ashley Tyson Senior Pictures

Headshots: Carlie Clem