KTAL Pep Rally

ISO: 3200
APERTURE: 4.0
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/200

Potter said that she wanted pictures of diversity being spirited and of people in focus with everyone else blurred. So, I ended up with this. I had to run up my ISO because I didn't have a flash and it was the gym. Things didn't turn out too noisy. I like this because Felicity has a lot of expression and I feel like it's different compared to other pep rally pictures.

ISO: 3200
APERTURE: 4.0
SHUTTE SPEED: 1/200

This picture was good because the football players didn't have to sit in the front. They sat with their friends in the stands so they were more spirited than they normally are. This could've been better if the people in the background were blurred more, or if Justin Lewis's face wasn't cut off by someones arm. 

ISO: 3200
APERTURE: 4.0
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/200

I love Mrs. Murray. These pictures were different because more teachers were there and spirited. I tried to get shots of the teachers also because there were a lot of them and they were getting just as hyped as the kids. I would like this more if the teachers in the back were more blurred also. 

ISO: 3200
APERTURE: 4.0
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/200

I like this because Russell is doing something different than the crowd. He is cheering and has his arm up. My eye automatically goes to him and he's framed by the crowd. You can tell he's holding one of the signs too. The good thing is that you can see his face. In most my pictures you can only see the left profile, but in this you can see more of the whole face. 

ISO: 3200
APERTURE: 4.0
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/200

I thought this picture was a different band shot because all the brass are doing visuals with their horns. They all shine and in a group it turned out pretty cool. You can still see some people playing their horns. I feel like this would be a good elemental shot, versus being used for anything else. 

Comments

Popular

First Place ATPI Advanced Portfolio

Ashley Tyson Senior Pictures

Headshots: Carlie Clem