Bonfire

I'm so glad Smith let me shoot with his camera at the bonfire! I LOVED his special 70-200.
ISO: 2000
APERTURE: 4.0
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/100

For this I turned off my flash. I wanted to do silhouettes in front of the fire, but this is what came of it. I don't like the motion blur from the poms, but I don't know what I should've done to fix it. I also don't like how the subjects have a blue tint, but I color corrected it and this was how it was supposed to be. The girl staring at the camera urks my nerves. Don't people know not to look at the photogs?!

ISO: 2000
APERTURE: 4.0
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/100

This picture stuck out to me because Bailey is throwing the torch into the pile, but you can see the smoke and ashes trailing from the torch while Bailey is still posed throwing the torch. I like how the picture is framed by the huge flames on the left and Bailey is throwing the torch on the right while the whole pile is in the center. 

ISO: 2000
APERTURE: 4.0
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/100

I feel like this is a picture perfect moment. I don't know if it's wrong that one girl has her phone taking pictures of the fire. I do like the expression on the little girl's face and how they have their flutes. It tells a story. It would've been better if I could've gotten a picture of them actually looking at the fire with the fire being in the picture. I wish I could've brought up the exposure on the dark girl, but it was becoming too edited looking. 

Comments

Popular

First Place ATPI Advanced Portfolio

Ashley Tyson Senior Pictures

Headshots: Carlie Clem