Nature

ISO: 800
APERTURE: 11
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/100

I have wanted to do this picture for a while, but I feel like it's really stereotypical and hard to actually create well. Anyone can walk out and take a picture of the road. It had just rained so I had to wait on cars to pass and sit in the middle of the wet road. You can tell since all the bark is dark that it rained. I like how the trees frame the road and there's a lot of detail in the road and leaves. Smith told me to pull up the blacks and shadows and the vibrance which really made the leaves pop. I wish I would have waited a couple weeks so that the leaves would've been really pretty and fallen in the road, but I like this. 

Comments

Popular

First Place ATPI Advanced Portfolio

Ashley Tyson Senior Pictures

Headshots: Carlie Clem