Book Club

ISO: 2000
APERTURE: 2.8
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/250

I feel like Rush did when she shot this assignment last year while I was at the meeting. I didn't bring a flash either which seems to be my problem, but I have an excuse since every time I need one there is none in the gear closet. This turned out like crap. I'm not even proud of this assignment, but I can say that I at least tried to work with what I had. McAllister's is lit so awkwardly. It's like that swanky club kind of lighting. I do like that the book is in focus, but I wish the people were too. The way everyone was sitting, it was hard to shoot because at any angle you got the back of someone's head. The lights remind me of the school lights and how photographers hate them.

Comments

Popular

First Place ATPI Advanced Portfolio

Ashley Tyson Senior Pictures

Headshots: Carlie Clem