JV Tennis Team

ISO: 400
APERTURE: 5.6
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/640

For this picture there was an uneven amount of genders. Weird. I had to have the girl in the middle sit on the crack of the two benches. Then, I put the boys in windows standing up because that's masculine. Because it's a tennis picture I had the girl put up their rackets and cross their legs since they were in skirts. The coach wanted to do something with tennis balls, so I dumped the buggy of balls on the ground. I thought that added a nice touch and was very creative. The conditions outside were perfect. It was not too sunny and the sky was pretty. I should have straightened this by the top of the building. I had to go in and lightly bring up the exposure on the darker people. Overall, I'm proud of this and feel it turned out well.

Comments

Popular

First Place ATPI Advanced Portfolio

Ashley Tyson Senior Pictures

Headshots: Carlie Clem