T-Bots- Getting Ready for Competition

ISO: 800
APERTURE: 2.8
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/250

I am basically the T-Bots photographer. I will be going with them to Searcy in March for their competition ad have gone every other day to their meetings to get the process of them shooting the robot. This picture came from the first day when we went to lowes to buy materials. I like this because it's not in a classroom and they aren't just doing normal things. The picture is interesting and in a cool position. I sat in the back of Matthew crawfords truck with a 10-24 to get this of them loading materials in the truck. My pictures inside didn't turn out too swell. I couldn't get in their way, but it's hard to shoot people who are just looking at things on shelves. 

Comments

Popular

First Place ATPI Advanced Portfolio

Ashley Tyson Senior Pictures

Headshots: Carlie Clem