Soccer Jv-Girls

ISO: 800
APERTURE: 4.0
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/500

This picture was for an assignment, but I wish I could say I had this idea myself. I need to start thinking like this more and being more creative. The sky in the back, and the background were so pretty. When I got a picture of everyone leaning backwards out of the circle, Lauren Maynard was looking at me every single time, so I couldn't use them. I wish I would've told Coach Stone to move to the back of the circle so I could have gotten her with the team. I like that the girls are laughing though. It would have turned out better if the girls could've poked there heads up more. I didn't want the cliche picture from under the group looking up like we had of drill team, I wanted to lean over the rail and get as close to a shot of looking down as I could. I'd like to stick a camera on a monopod and hold it over them while they're leaning back and looking up laughing. 

Comments

Popular

First Place ATPI Advanced Portfolio

Ashley Tyson Senior Pictures

Headshots: Carlie Clem