Hallsville Basketball- Varsity

ISO: 1600
APERTURE: 4.5
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/320

I really enjoyed this basketball game. I feel as though this shot is different than what my photography program normally gets in a basketball game. This picture frames our player. You can't see the ball, but you can tell that he has it because the opposing players are defending him. You can't see any of the player's faces except ours. It would have been really cool if the fans in the bleachers were cheering, but considering it was a huge win, no one was surprised. The batteries eventually started draining and I had to switch them out at half, but that wasn't a big deal. I don't like that this is a straight butt shot of number five, but I do like the reflection in the floor. I wish I noticed that and had gotten his whole reflections some how, but it's so fast  paced its hard to think about those things. 

Comments

Popular

First Place ATPI Advanced Portfolio

Ashley Tyson Senior Pictures

Headshots: Carlie Clem