Basketball- Sulpher Springs

ISO: 1600
APERTURE: 4.0
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/400

This is the first basketball game that I've gotten to shoot. I love basketball!  Especially the boys because there's more action. I chose to blog about this picture because it shows from a different angle. Our player is midair. I love the new strobes. The only problem that I ran into was that there were kids sitting on the left strobe and jumping to make it move and touching it so I had to make them stop. Then at the right strobe, the student section was turning the strobe off or makin it face the wall, so I had to get an administrator. I did a bad editing job because my pictures are a third stop under exposed, but other than that I thought my shots were tight and looked good. 

Comments

Popular

First Place ATPI Advanced Portfolio

Ashley Tyson Senior Pictures

Headshots: Carlie Clem