One Act Play- 1984

ISO: 125
APERTURE: 8.0
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/320

I wasn't specifically happy with either of my pictures. I feel like if we worked them differently, they have the potential to be wonderful. I envision the two flags as the background floating and getting a tighter shot of the people being hung from their mid thighs or waist down. Maybe not all the people in the back unless they're cheering with their signs. This was way too dark. 

ISO: 125
APERTURE: 2.8
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/2000 (+.33)

If Jake could have marched better and opened his eyes, this could've been great. The crowd needed to be spread farther across so that there seemed like more people following them. The guy on the left is looking at me, but I guess since this isn't going in the yearbook it's fine. 

Comments

Popular

First Place ATPI Advanced Portfolio

Ashley Tyson Senior Pictures

Headshots: Carlie Clem