Waterdrop Project

ISO: 160
APERTURE: 4.5
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/160

This is my first attempt after actually being properly taught at taking the water drop picture. We are starting six weeks projects and this is the first we are learning. It's a tedious project because of the set up. You have to get the frame and focus on an object in the water right where the water is dropping and tons of other technicalities. This time was a lot easier because the class was working together, so I could get girls to help me. To edit this, I brought up the saturation and vibrance to give a cool effect to the water. This was the best reaction shot I got, but I wish I would've spent more time on this to get a better picture. 


Comments

Popular

First Place ATPI Advanced Portfolio

Ashley Tyson Senior Pictures

Headshots: Carlie Clem