Miss THS Pageant

ISO: 1600
APERTURE: 2.8
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/320

I was basically in charge of getting the crowning since all of the photographers either ditched or ended up with crap. So! This is the infamous crowning picture from the pageant. When people look back on all the Miss THS pageant winners, this is the crowning photo that will be shown. I'm proud of that and love that this image turned out how it did. I basically wanted all I could get, so I held my shutter down then quickly flipped vertical and geld the shutter down just letting everything run.

ISO: 1600
APERTURE: 2.8
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/320

I WISH this was the crowning image! I thought this was so funny and I'm so glad I didn't miss this opportunity. While she was parading around in her crown, her crown fell several times and kept hitting her in the face. 

ISO: 1600
APERTURE: 2.8
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/320

Other than Aimee (left), this image would've been great. I feel like Aimee takes away from the focus being on Lindsey hugging Ashton. I guess I could crop out Aimee, but I don't think it would have the same effect as if she were turned around hugging Lindsey. 

Comments

Popular

First Place ATPI Advanced Portfolio

Ashley Tyson Senior Pictures

Headshots: Carlie Clem