Final Waterdrop

ISO: 100
APERTURE: 2.5
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/250

I tried redoing the water drop project to perfect it. This time it ended up even worse than before. I was teaching Smith's A4 class what to do, and I made a very simple mistake: I made a pinhole too big. See, for this a had a bowl of water and a ziplock bag full of water hanging above it nailed to a sturdy post. I put colored paper under the bowl and a flash to give the water the appearance of being colored. I had to set a screwdriver at the end of the water drop and focus then switch into manual focus. This way the water drops are in focus. because my pinhole in the ziplock bag was too big, the water drops were dropping too fast, ad I was catching the action right before and after the drop. Never the moment I needed. I also bumped the camera a million times and didn't refocus, so my water drop is out of focus. 

Comments

Popular

First Place ATPI Advanced Portfolio

Ashley Tyson Senior Pictures

Headshots: Carlie Clem