Strongest Images This Year


When asking my instructor which image came to mind from all year that I've shot, he responded with this image. My response came a little like, "Well, was it good or bad?" This image I believed to be iffy, like a happy accident. I feel that it is strong because of its uniqueness. My instructor began explaining that he felt as though I didn't have many "bad" images this year due to my good ethics in culling my own images. I look at that as a good skill I've learned this year reflecting on my work. 


My instructor also responded with this image. I love this image, no doubt. This year, because of this image, I have realized what it is to be proud of your work and know what a good image is. This photo taught me what true photojournalism is and has led me in that direction. The best photos are those who don't need all their "makeup" (editing). 


Comments

Popular

First Place ATPI Advanced Portfolio

Ashley Tyson Senior Pictures

Headshots: Carlie Clem