New Orleans- Robotics

ISO: 1600
APERTURE: 2.8
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/320

Robotics at competition was especially hard to shoot. The auditorium we stayed in the entire time only basically had modeling lamps on for lighting. It was ridiculous how dark it was, but in the "pits" or behind the scenes where they worked on robots, the lighting was very bright as you can tell in the photo. Our team did a lot of cheering for each other. I thought this depicted team spirit very well. I used a 17-50mm lens and tried to bring my aperture down as low as possible for a fast shutter speed. I didn't want the pictures to turn out super grainy, so I didn't pass 1600 ISO. This would've been a way better trip if they would've just turned on the lights!

Comments

Popular

First Place ATPI Advanced Portfolio

Ashley Tyson Senior Pictures

Headshots: Carlie Clem