Water Drop

ISO: 800
APERTURE: 2.5
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/250

I like this water drop picture, but it's not the best I ended up with. That will be in my project blog. For this, I orginally had someone hold the bag while I used a crappy lens to try to focus on the water. This didn't work at all because I couldn't focus on the top of the water. Finally smith explained that I needed to use the wood frame so it falls in the same point everytime and I can use a pin point to focus. After about the third time of shooting this assignment I was told I could use strobes to change the color of the water. I put a sequined jacket under the fish bowl and lot it from the right and got a neat looking color of water. 

Comments

Popular

First Place ATPI Advanced Portfolio

Ashley Tyson Senior Pictures

Headshots: Carlie Clem