Last Minute Yearbook Assignment

ISO: 1000
APERTURE: 4.0
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/50

This picture was a last minute assignment by yearbook. I was told that I needed a picture of Miles Coleman which would be cropped into a square. The only problems I had shooting this assignment was that Robert Hoover was on his phone the whole time in the background. I realize I should've worried about my background first and told him to get off his phone. Otherwise I'm pleased with how the picture turned out. Miles is exposed properly and is smiling so it has lots of expression. I didn't have to do a lot of editing which I feel makes a good picture. Next time I have to shoot something like this I'm going to figure it out before having to get something last minute. 

Comments

Popular

First Place ATPI Advanced Portfolio

Ashley Tyson Senior Pictures

Headshots: Carlie Clem