The Second Newspaper Worknight

ISO: 800
APERTURE: 2.8
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/80
Something simple that I didn't think about last time I shot the newspaper work night was the lighting. It's really simple, so simple I overlooked it. I've been taught that that is the first thing you think about when you enter a different room or environment. Last time I tried compensating for the lack of light with my ISO. This time I learned from my mistake and ended up with much better pictures.
I made sure all the lights were on so that we weren't sitting in the dark. It was that simple. I tried a few different angles than last time and overall ended up with pictures that required a lot less editing than before.

Comments

Popular

First Place ATPI Advanced Portfolio

Ashley Tyson Senior Pictures

Headshots: Carlie Clem