Summer Swim Practice

ISO: 800
APERTURE: 2.0
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/400

Go Pro

These are from the first week of swim practice this summer. I took a Go Pro and also shot with a 7D like normal. The first picture I like because they are doing something else than like in normal swim pictures. They have the boards and there's leading lines. The only thing I don't like about it is that the tip of the board is super sharp, but her face isn't. 
The Go Pro was hard. I ended up with a lot of crap while trying to be creative. It was really dark, so it was hard to get good still images. When I sunk it to the bottom of the pool, it was too shallow in the lanes so it didn't focus, and it cut off arms and legs. I think we need to sink it in the diving pool and put lights on the side. 

Comments

Popular

First Place ATPI Advanced Portfolio

Ashley Tyson Senior Pictures

Headshots: Carlie Clem