Senior Photos- Sydney Anderson

ISO: 160
APERTURE: 10.0
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/200

ISO: 400
APERTURE: 4.0
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/800

ISO: 800
APERTURE: 4.0
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/1250

ISO: 160
APERTURE: 11.0
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/200

This is my friend from Dallas, Sydney Anderson. She asked me to take her senior pictures, so I did. I enjoyed these a lot because I didn't have to worry about making her senior pictures looking super different from everyone else's because she doesn't live around here. Her mother and two Dallas friends came as well and helped with pictures. I found this a lot easier because I was comfortable with the subject. I knew the locations she wanted to take pictures at like family houses and places like that. I had no problem walking up to her and moving her hair out of her face or telling her to pull her dressed own or other awkward things that might be harder with a subject I didn't know as well. I like the top picture because it has a lot of colors in it. It isn't cut and dry. I like the bottom picture because she pops off the mural. I used off camera lighting. I put a 600 flash on an umbrella and lit her from the right. She was just being silly and being comfortable while I snapped away. 

Comments

Popular

First Place ATPI Advanced Portfolio

Ashley Tyson Senior Pictures

Headshots: Carlie Clem