Dance Pictures

ISO: 200
APERTURE: 16.0
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/200

I realized how much I enjoy taking dance pictures. Ashley asked me to take a picture of her for her english project she did over herself dancing. I was like, sure this could be a good chance to get a good picture. I had to do some last minute editing with Smith. This was the final product. We set an alien bee in the yard behind her at 1/2 power. I put a fill flash at 1/8 catty corner her right. Since she couldn't stay on pointe very long I would have to quickly move and position myself with the light behind her so that it gave her a rim light instead of just being a star like blob behind her. After this assignment, I decided to create a dance portfolio for contest which I am currently working on. 

Comments

Popular

First Place ATPI Advanced Portfolio

Ashley Tyson Senior Pictures

Headshots: Carlie Clem