Four States Band Competition

ISO: 400
APERTURE: 4.0
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/8000

ISO: 400
APERTURE: 4.0
SHUTTR SPEED: 1/1250
ISO: 400
APERTURE: 4.0
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/8000

ISO: 400
APERTURE: 4.0
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/1250

I was really happy that this was during the day, in the morning. I wasn't originally suppose to shoot this assignment, but I was with the video editor so I ended up taking my camera with me. I love shooting color guard because you can get really neat pictures with their flags and they're always smiling because they are performing. The only problem is that when I turn towards the sun, I have a set shutter speed, but when I turned around to shoot the girls in the stands, I had to adjust. When I turned back around to shoot the field, I forgot to adjust my shutter speed again, so my images were very dark. I thought they ended up nicely though. These were the end results.



Comments

Popular

First Place ATPI Advanced Portfolio

Ashley Tyson Senior Pictures

Headshots: Carlie Clem