Spring Show

ISO: 1600
APERTURE: 2.8
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/250

I enjoyed shooting spring show because I like taking pictures of dance, especially in the theater. I thought this looked neat, but would have been far better if the girls were lined up perfectly, so that the subject looked like she had more arms and legs. She's out of focus, which is awful, but I thought it was a good image to blog about.

ISO: 1600
APERTURE: 2.8
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/250

I like this image because of the pose the dancer was in. I figured the crop and the pose were pretty great together. Her outfit blended in with backdrop, so it was hard not to make the back look like crap while distinguishing the subject.

ISO: 1600
APERTURE: 2.8
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/250

I fell in love with this photo as soon as I took it. It's such a feminine pose and the coloring is very neat. This depicts a lot of expression. The problem was that the lights were super dim instead of the normal stage lights, so I had to expose her in a hurry correctly so she didn't blend in with the backdrop, but she wasn't blown out either because of how pale she is. 

Comments

Popular

First Place ATPI Advanced Portfolio

Ashley Tyson Senior Pictures

Headshots: Carlie Clem