Markham Portraits

ISO: 125
APERTURE: 4.0
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/800

I was asked to do drill team portraits for one of our high steppers, so of course, I said I would. She requested kicks, so I had her keep kicking at her own pace and held my shutter down. The background is a little strange, but she also wanted her pictures to end up looking like this, so I didn't want to argue with her. She originally had taken pictures on the ground and ripped her tights and started bleeding. I had to clone that out in Lightroom. I thought these looked nice. It probably would've been better if I had turned her and gotten a picture of her kicking the leg closest to me. I do like the colors and blurring background. I like that the action stopped her hair and fringe flinging up. 

Comments

Popular

First Place ATPI Advanced Portfolio

Ashley Tyson Senior Pictures

Headshots: Carlie Clem