Sawyer's Baseball Portraits

ISO: 400
APERTURE: 3.5
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/2000

My mother asked me to take pictures of my brother at a baseball game. This was from warming up before the game started. I used a 300mm lens. I tried to shoot at 400 to stop action with my shutter speed which is why I have the dirt flinging out of his glove. I was able to stand on the field since it was only a practice and it's my little brother's team. Otherwise, I wouldn't have gotten this angle which I love. His facial expression is pretty funny, but that may just be since he's my brother. I like that his hat is facing directly towards the camera and his face is clearly shown. This image wouldn't be able to be blown up because of the grain from cropping so tight though. This is one thing I need to work on: taking pride in my work and actually inspecting every detail about my images. 

Comments

Popular

First Place ATPI Advanced Portfolio

Ashley Tyson Senior Pictures

Headshots: Carlie Clem