Creeper: Final

ISO: 100
APERTURE: 9.0
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/250

This is what I ended up with. The problem I ran into was that my subject light over powered my shadow. Which was fine because I liked that the shadow wasn't very harsh. That's just a photographers personal taste I suppose. The sync on my subjects' flash had a short, so we had to keep taking the picture over and over until the flash decided to go off. Their flash was set extremely close to them, so I had to crop in close to them in order to get the umbrella out of the image. I should've angled it more in front of them and walked to my right so the shadow would've been fixed and the umbrella wouldn't have been in my image. 


Comments

Popular

First Place ATPI Advanced Portfolio

Ashley Tyson Senior Pictures

Headshots: Carlie Clem