Book Cover


For our book cover project, I decided to recreate this book cover. I was recently in Books-A-Million when I walked passed this. The cover caught my attention because it was the most unique and interesting around it. I decided this would teach me how to use better Photoshop skills, so that I would actually be learning something from this project versus picking something easy to recreate and just receiving a grade. The hard part is going to be making the overlay, or finding someone to cooperate. I think how I plan on shooting this, is dressing someone up, then taking a profile portrait of them. I'll turn it black and white, then ask Smith to teach me how to put a cut out of a "Z" in Photoshop and mess with the layering. 

Comments

Popular

First Place ATPI Advanced Portfolio

Ashley Tyson Senior Pictures

Headshots: Carlie Clem