Shoot-Out Entries

For ShootOut, I entered a black and white portfolio and these are the photos that were in it.
I loev this photo of Leah, but I liked it better in color. It just looks too bland to be in black and white. 

This is "digitally constructed" and that's all I have to say about that.

I have always liked this picture. It was never intended to just be focused on the hands. There was supposed to be smoke, but I'm very happy with how it turned out. 

This is from the state swim meet. This isn't even one of our swimmers. This looks better in black and white because the colors are messed up since its a GoPro picture. 

This was taken at Northridge. I like silhouettes so this picture makes me happy. 

I took this on my trip to Mississippi, and it looks way better in black and white than in color. 
I like the string of lights. I think that's what makes this picture so interesting.

This is one of my favorites. This isn't a fantastic photo, but I cant believe I took it. Its so nice. It's such a cute little bird house. 

Comments

Popular

First Place ATPI Advanced Portfolio

Ashley Tyson Senior Pictures

Headshots: Carlie Clem