Basketball- Mount Pleasant

ISO: 1600
APERTURE: 4.0
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/320

I like this picture because of the player's expression. I wish I could've gotten wider to see his setting and what was actually happening. The background is way under exposed. I could probably bring it up a couple stops in Lightroom. I should've shot this horizontal, but I was already posed with camera vertical. The shot would have been lost if I didn't go ahead and shoot it.  The background is distracting because I haven't straightened it. The opposing player on the ground should be in the picture, but since it was shot vertical, the subject would've been awkwardly shoved rule of thirds to the left facing out of the shot.

Comments

Popular

First Place ATPI Advanced Portfolio

Ashley Tyson Senior Pictures

Headshots: Carlie Clem