Possible Josten Entries

ISO: 250
APERTURE: 3.5
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/3200

ISO: 800
APERTURE: 5.6
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/1600

I know that I for sure want to enter these into Jostens. I'm very surprised that I have not received recognition for my golf photo this year. It is probably my favorite photo tI've taken this year. I have attachment to the cross country photo because of Grant's neck. I feel like these may have a strong chance since they aren't plain football or basketball photos and they convey something unique to the specific sport. The golf photo is from a unique angle while the subject is mid swing. The cross country picture shows someone using endurance and pushing themselves to make it across the finish line. 

Comments

Popular

First Place ATPI Advanced Portfolio

Ashley Tyson Senior Pictures

Headshots: Carlie Clem