Review!

ISO: 160
APERTURE: 2.8
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/8000

ISO: 160
APERTURE: 8.0
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/250

This is a review blog of photos I have taken just this year. The first photo was from my first week of being a photographer (if you could have called me one at that point) during bootcamp learning my basics. The second is a portrait shot I have done recently which inquired more skill than the first photo did. I through out all the rules I used for the first photo in order to take the second and used computer editing to make it more a portrait style. 

I was really proud of my first photo when I took it, but reviewing these two, I have definitely grown in my creativity, skill, and learning. 

Comments

Popular

First Place ATPI Advanced Portfolio

Ashley Tyson Senior Pictures

Headshots: Carlie Clem