My Plans

This blog is not technically related to my actual photography, but after we had our publications' awards banquet, I think that I should follow up with where I'm continuing my education and how my photography will be working after this semester ends and I leave my photography program. 

I have accepted two internships this summer through my church, Hardy Memorial UMC and ALT magazine in Texarkana. I will work these through the summer until I move into my dorm at the University of Mary Hardin-Baylor, August 14. I have emailed about becoming a part of the school's newspaper staff as a staff writer or photographer, but have not received any information back yet. I'm going to study education and receive a teaching certificate upon graduation where I hope to become a journalism adviser. I would also like to take on an internship in Belton with a photography studio or local newspaper. 

Comments

Popular

First Place ATPI Advanced Portfolio

Ashley Tyson Senior Pictures

Headshots: Carlie Clem