Lily's 2 YO

I was asked to take 2 year old pictures for my cousin, Lily. We had the plans for multiple weeks, but the weather was not cooperative. It stormed every day we planned to take these, so we jumped on the opportunity to take these as soon as the sun came out and dried things up. We took them behind Hardy Memorial UMC, in their field. This was the same place I had taken Kaitlyn Markham's drill team pictures. It was ridiculously sunny, and she was wearing white, so the circumstances weren't all the best, but her mom just wanted something she could have as a keepsake.

ISO: 400
APERTURE: 4.0
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/2500

I just kind of let her roam around and pick flowers because there's really no way to happily control a two year old for pictures. I think they worked out, though. 

Comments

Popular

First Place ATPI Advanced Portfolio

Ashley Tyson Senior Pictures

Headshots: Carlie Clem