Possible TOP- Photojournalism

ISO: 1600
APERTURE: 2.8
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/320

I thought this was interesting because people don't normally have an act like this. Keyerra is one of the most emotional people I have ever met. She is an actor at heart for sure. I thought this was pretty photojournalistic, but I know it's not my best. I couldn't find a bunch that stood out because I'm going through that phase where I've looked at my stuff for so long it all gets monotonous and I feel as though it starts to lose its luster. 

ISO: 1600
APERTURE: 4.0
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/125

This image comes from state swim meet. I felt it showed a lot of emotion and a caption would rock it definitely. Looking at it now to blog about it, I like that Ashton is bullseye, but there's more to the picture that doesn't make it look goofy. Kristin is framing her from the left so it adds more to the picture. 

Comments

Popular

First Place ATPI Advanced Portfolio

Ashley Tyson Senior Pictures

Headshots: Carlie Clem