1984- Reworked: 2nd Place

We placed second in the Thematic category for TOP.
ISO: 125
APERTURE: 2.8
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/2000

I like this picture more now that it is edited. Jake, the main subject, cannot march at all. To help it all, he was marching straight into the setting sun and he kept squinting. This does a good job of portraying the mob and parade effect.



ISO: 125
APERTURE: 8.0
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/320

I believed this to be the worst of our portfolio images. We didn't have enough depth and it wasn't wide enough for what we were trying to do. I think it looks a lot better with the textures though. The part that just really bugs me is that the sign doesn't look in character at all. I think this was the weakest image in the portfolio.

Comments

Popular

First Place ATPI Advanced Portfolio

Ashley Tyson Senior Pictures

Headshots: Carlie Clem