Josten Entries

ISO: 1600
APERTURE: 4.0
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/400

I chose to enter this picture because I thought it was a unique basket ball shot. There is expression in the subject, its action, and the audience is into the play. What makes this picture week is that the opposing players aren't in the shot. It's too bright, but normally my pictures for basketball are way underexposed. I thought this was something that judges might think I went out on a limb for, or something that they don't normally see.
ISO: 800
APERTURE: 11.0
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/500

The downside to this photo is that it looks totally posed. It wasn't really. I just happened to be there while the subjects decided to fake that and snapped a picture of it. I like all the colors in this especially from the sky and all the icing on the subjects. I just entered this in order to compete and have a bigger chance of receiving an award. You can't win if you don't compete. 

Comments

Popular

First Place ATPI Advanced Portfolio

Ashley Tyson Senior Pictures

Headshots: Carlie Clem