Josten Winner!

ISO: 1600
APERTURE: 4.0
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/125

This image won third place for Josten's in the Sports Sidelines category. I'm super happy I won as a junior! This has been my goal all year, so my next is to make Imagemaker this year. I think for photojournalism, this really depicted it. It was in the moment and there was a lot of emotion. I didn't crop or even really edit the picture. I think that counts most in photojournalism. You can't edit the moment, or else you're lying. The point is to assess what is happening and capture everything around you. To achieve this is what I believe is actual photojournalism. I think because of this experience I have realized that I much enjoy photojournalism and telling the story rather than any other portion of photography. This has to be my favorite. Not that I don't just love everything else photography has to offer!

Comments

Popular

First Place ATPI Advanced Portfolio

Ashley Tyson Senior Pictures

Headshots: Carlie Clem