The Bros- Band Shoot

ISO: 1600
APERTURE: 4.0
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/800

I did a photo shoot with a couple of my friends who have made their own band. They needed a couple pictures to upload on their media to promote themselves so I happily heaped out. It was challenging because I felt weird telling them what to do. They're all pretty assertive and are easy to knock something if they don't like it, so I was very hesitant with my ideas. There were a couple that turned out really neat. They were going for the really grimy look. I ended up running up the contrast and clarity to make it look darker, plus it helped that it had been raining that day and was still sprinkling, so the concrete was wet.

Comments

Popular

First Place ATPI Advanced Portfolio

Ashley Tyson Senior Pictures

Headshots: Carlie Clem